- Thursday, March 15th
- 11:00am to 1:30pm | Mastermind
Gentlemen: This One's Just for the Ladies
Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from Valerie Smith)
Event REQUIRES pre-payment as the venue requires advanced notice of numbers
463 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Women Leading the Change:
Stepping into a Bigger
Version of You
As we celebrate Women’s History month we’re pulling back the curtain on ourselves and our leadership. As women step up and step into our power in a bigger way than ever before, this month we mastermind to build our leadership muscle, to develop and nurture the characteristics that make us strong, resilient and someone we would want to do business with. In this month’s mastermind you’ll:
- Identify the leadership characteristics of those who’ve led by example, those who’ve made a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Explore your own leadership characteristics and skills, your areas of strength and your areas of improvement.
- Increase your self-awareness and your fire to step up and step out to get you, your business and your products and services out to more people.
"I enjoyed an inspiring day of connecting with awesome women. Thank you for creating such an incredible community. I'm beyond grateful for the tremendous personal and professional growth I've experienced since becoming part of the WPN family."Sherry Kane
I am Complete Woman's Club
Valerie Zollinger received her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Social Work from the University of Central Florida. She has ten years of experience working with people from diverse backgrounds in various settings including mental health, hospitals, and dialysis clinics. She prides herself on being loving and accepting, and has had a passion for writing and for helping others since she was a child. She is an Independent Consultant and District Manager with Arbonne International. Valerie is the President of the Board for the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide, Inc., and a member of the Junior League of Greater Orlando. Her vision is a world where all people know and understand that a healthy, powerful body leads to a healthy, powerful life.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories