- Thursday, December 21st
- 11:30am to 1:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from Valerie Smith)
Event REQUIRES pre-payment as the venue requires advanced notice of numbers
463 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
The 5 Step Process to Creating the
Life of Your Dreams
As we look ahead to 2018, this month we focus on going for it! During this month's interactive mastermind workshop you'll experience Women's Prosperity Network Founder, Nancy Matthews' proven 5-step system to bring your dreams to life. In this mastermind workshop you will:
- Learn how to unleash your dreams in a big way to bring them into reality.
- Release old habits and ideas that no longer serve you
- Leverage the power of your mastermind team to accelerate the delivery of your heart's desires and enjoy the magic!
"I enjoyed an inspiring day of connecting with awesome women. Thank you for creating such an incredible community. I'm beyond grateful for the tremendous personal and professional growth I've experienced since becoming part of the WPN family."Sherry Kane
I am Complete Woman's Club
Vicki Ibaugh is the founder of Personalized Health Coaching and Instructional Assets. With over 20+ years of experience in nursing and course design, Vicki decided it was time to take her knowledge and talent and launched her own business. As a nurse practitioner and certified health coach she partners with individuals to create personalized health and wellness plans that teach them to grow habits into health.Today she empowers entrepreneurs in building healthy habits and also coaches small business owners through the process of creating online courses and content. Vicki’s greatest satisfaction comes from being a part of creating success for her clients.
Valerie Zollinger received her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Social Work from the University of Central Florida. She has ten years of experience working with people from diverse backgrounds in various settings including mental health, hospitals, and dialysis clinics. She prides herself on being loving and accepting, and has had a passion for writing and for helping others since she was a child. She is an Independent Consultant and District Manager with Arbonne International. Valerie is the President of the Board for the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide, Inc., and a member of the Junior League of Greater Orlando. Her vision is a world where all people know and understand that a healthy, powerful body leads to a healthy, powerful life.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories