- Thursday, July 20th
- 11:00am Registration & Networking
- 11:30am to 1:30pm Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from Valerie Smith)
Event REQUIRES pre-payment as the venue requires advanced notice of numbers
463 E Altamonte Dr
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Is Your Networking Working?
Business Building Strategies to
Maximize your Opportunities
When it comes to creating new relationships, nothing beats the partnerships, strategic alliances and referrals that come from effective networking. But how do you find the right groups and make the most of the opportunities?
In this interactive workshop we’ll share our best practices for making connections, increasing referrals and developing partnering relationships that move you and your business ahead. You’ll have the opportunity to explore:
- The One key strategy to create relationships quickly and deeply
- How to develop partners, customers and referral sources that grow your business
- Do’s & Don’ts for effective relationship building that brings more clients, more money and more opportunity to make a difference
"I enjoyed an inspiring day of connecting with awesome women. Thank you for creating such an incredible community. I'm beyond grateful for the tremendous personal and professional growth I've experienced since becoming part of the WPN family."Sherry Kane
I am Complete Woman's Club
Vicki Ibaugh is the founder of Personalized Health Coaching and Instructional Assets. With over 20+ years of experience in nursing and course design, Vicki decided it was time to take her knowledge and talent and launched her own business. As a nurse practitioner and certified health coach she partners with individuals to create personalized health and wellness plans that teach them to grow habits into health.Today she empowers entrepreneurs in building healthy habits and also coaches small business owners through the process of creating online courses and content. Vicki’s greatest satisfaction comes from being a part of creating success for her clients.
Valerie Zollinger received her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Social Work from the University of Central Florida. She has ten years of experience working with people from diverse backgrounds in various settings including mental health, hospitals, and dialysis clinics. She prides herself on being loving and accepting, and has had a passion for writing and for helping others since she was a child. She is an Independent Consultant and District Manager with Arbonne International. Valerie is the President of the Board for the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide, Inc., and a member of the Junior League of Greater Orlando. Her vision is a world where all people know and understand that a healthy, powerful body leads to a healthy, powerful life.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories