- Wednesday, July 26th
- 11:00am to 1:30pm | Mastermind
- Lunch will Be Served
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from BF Cake Lollipop, Inc.)
301 Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Is Your Networking Working?
Business Building Strategies to
Maximize your Opportunities
When it comes to creating new relationships, nothing beats the partnerships, strategic alliances and referrals that come from effective networking. But how do you find the right groups and make the most of the opportunities?
In this interactive workshop we’ll share our best practices for making connections, increasing referrals and developing partnering relationships that move you and your business ahead. You’ll have the opportunity to explore:
- The One key strategy to create relationships quickly and deeply
- How to develop partners, customers and referral sources that grow your business
- Do’s & Don’ts for effective relationship building that brings more clients, more money and more opportunity to make a difference
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. Thank you WPN!"Vanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Ana Atibet, is a Latin "Mompreneur," event planner and owner BF Cake Lollipop Inc., a company specialized in memorable events, chocolates and candy buffets for more than six years. Inspired by the praises people shared when enjoying her chocolate desserts, Ana tried a new recipe that led her to introduce her ‘Cake Pops.’ As she mastered her own version, she realized she could now meet the growing demand for her chocolate treats which led her to transform her skill as a chocolatier into a viable enterprise. Since 2010, BF Cake Lollipop, Inc. has hand-dipped, decorated, and individually wrapped over 7,500 cakes on a stick. Ana is actively involved in the South Florida community and her company assists in many fund raising charities. She is currently the Broward Chapter Leader of Women’s Prosperity Network, a Certified Speaker and an Amazon’s Best Seller Published Author.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories