- Wednesday, May 31st
- 11:00am to 1:30pm | Mastermind
- Lunch will Be Served
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from BF Cake Lollipop, Inc.)
301 Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Busting the Sales Myth:
Asking & Receiving
Let’s face it, no matter what your profession in life, selling is part of it, doing business, working with people, selling yourself every day and getting what you want. Whether you’re selling a product, an idea or getting your children to clean their room, selling comes into play.
It’s really being sold that no one wants to feel or to make others feel. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could easily and effectively convey your service or product in a way that feels good for all parties? Great news! You can! During this month’s mastermind we explore the topic of selling and learn how we can:
- Discover the hidden secrets that take the fear out of selling.
- Develop a system that makes selling easy and natural.
- Display the charisma and confidence that have others asking you for your help.
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. Thank you WPN!"Vanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Ana Atibet, is a Latin "Mompreneur," event planner and owner BF Cake Lollipop Inc., a company specialized in memorable events, chocolates and candy buffets for more than six years. Inspired by the praises people shared when enjoying her chocolate desserts, Ana tried a new recipe that led her to introduce her ‘Cake Pops.’ As she mastered her own version, she realized she could now meet the growing demand for her chocolate treats which led her to transform her skill as a chocolatier into a viable enterprise. Since 2010, BF Cake Lollipop, Inc. has hand-dipped, decorated, and individually wrapped over 7,500 cakes on a stick. Ana is actively involved in the South Florida community and her company assists in many fund raising charities. She is currently the Broward Chapter Leader of Women’s Prosperity Network, a Certified Speaker and an Amazon’s Best Seller Published Author.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories