- Wednesday, November 22nd
- 11:00am to 1:30pm | Mastermind
- Lunch will Be Served
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
(Note: Your receipt will come from BF Cake Lollipop, Inc.)
301 Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Dig for Gold and Discover Diamonds:
How to Grow Your Business & Life with
Partnerships, Strategic Alliances and Affiliate Relationships
They say that diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Why? Because they sparkle, shine and have huge value. Creating relationships and networking are the gold in our business, they bring customers, referrals and revenue. Yet with a little more digging, you can turn those relationships into far greater value when you discover the diamonds. The diamonds are the people with whom you can create partnerships, strategic alliances and affiliate relationships. And those ‘Diamond’ relationships bring win-win to everyone. But how do you go from, “Hi, what do you do?” to “Hi, let’s work together so we both win”? During this month’s mastermind we’ll be discussing and exploring:
- How to meet and match with the right partners
- When it’s good to partner … and when it’s not
- Recognizing what might be holding you back and breaking through to find the right fit with the right potential partners
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. Thank you WPN!"Vanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Ana Atibet, is a Latin "Mompreneur," event planner and owner BF Cake Lollipop Inc., a company specialized in memorable events, chocolates and candy buffets for more than six years. Inspired by the praises people shared when enjoying her chocolate desserts, Ana tried a new recipe that led her to introduce her ‘Cake Pops.’ As she mastered her own version, she realized she could now meet the growing demand for her chocolate treats which led her to transform her skill as a chocolatier into a viable enterprise. Since 2010, BF Cake Lollipop, Inc. has hand-dipped, decorated, and individually wrapped over 7,500 cakes on a stick. Ana is actively involved in the South Florida community and her company assists in many fund raising charities. She is currently the Broward Chapter Leader of Women’s Prosperity Network, a Certified Speaker and an Amazon’s Best Seller Published Author.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories