- Thursday, February 1st
- 11:00am to 1:30pm | Lunch + Learn Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
- (Note: Your Receipt will come from Clean-ish Living)
Mountain City Club
729 Chestnut St,
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Put Your Oxygen Mask on First:
Practices for A Busy You
You hear it every time you fly, put your oxygen mask on before you help someone else. Yet in our everyday, full and busy lives we don’t often heed that advice. It’s so much easier to DO your best when you BE your best and that means taking care of you first.
In this month’s mastermind we’ll share best practices for taking care of #1 – so that we feel good inside and out and we can deliver our best for our clients, team members, children, friends, parents, spouse, significant other and anyone who counts on us.
WPN was an exciting surprise to discovery! After years of trying to follow similar concepts on my own, it's exhilarating to come together as a group and turn these into tangible practices. Thank you to Diane Chasick for opening up this new door for me!Wendy Barnes
Women of The Wild
Susan Matzkin, is the founder and CEO of Clean-ish Living. She is certified nutritional health coach in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She developed Clean-ish Living to help her clients and herself set and attain achievable health goals with a focus on life-balance. Starting in her twenties, Susan bounced from one new diet to the next. She was raised with an awareness of healthy eating, however more processed and fast foods than she considered healthy, had snuck their way onto her plate. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Clean-ish Living became the core of how she cooks and eats and has irrefutably changed her relationship with food forever. Susan has a background in education, leadership, business and nutrition. She is a natural foods chef and blogger. She attended culinary school, has a Master’s degree and most recently attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories