- Saturday, April 15th
- 10:00am | Registration & Networking
- 10:30am to 1:00pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
4 Overlook Point
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
It's Your Life!
That Empower & Inspire YOU!
All of our relationships, our encounters and interactions with others are based upon our underlying "Agreements" and belief systems. This month we'll take a look at "The Four Agreements" that, when applied to our daily life can set us free from misunderstanding and suffering and transform our lives to experience joy, happiness and prosperity!
The most powerful tool we have is the power to choose how we respond and react. Using "The Four Agreements" as the foundation for our lives allows us to be powerful in every moment.
During this mighty mastermind, you’ll collaborate to explore these simple agreements and determine ways to integrate them so that your communication creates strong relationships in business and in life.
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. ThaVanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Barbara Beckley is the Illinois Chapter Leader of Women’s Prosperity Network. She's very excited to be a part of this networking organization. Barbara actively helps the Illinois Community & believes that everyone has a gift within themselves that will help others. She's a Senior Client Specialist & Insurance Broker in the Commercial Insurance Business for 30 years . In 2015, Barbara was the Program Quality Director for the Chicagoland Toastmasters. She created events & educational opportunities for over 5500 members. She's a motivational speaker to help Women cope & move forward with obstacles in their lives. Barbara is the co-founder of Midwest Speaking Professional, a group that helps encourage & coach people that are interested in become a Professional Speaker.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories