- Saturday, August 26th
- 9:00am Registration & Networking
- 9:30am to 1:00pm Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
OMG Restaurant & Coffee Bar
1 Brumalia Rd,
Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Social Media Mastery
Maximizing Social Media in
Our Busy, Noisy World
What’s faster than a speeding bullet? More powerful than a locomotive? Look – up in the sky … it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, HootSuite, Pinterest … Don’t you just wish it was Superman?
While Social Media can be a great vehicle to market your business, the myriad of choices and the constant promotions can cause it to be overwhelming and frustrating and at worst a waste of your time and energy. Join us for this month’s targeted mastermind workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Examine the various social media sites as it pertains to your target market
- Express and conquer your social media challenges and frustrations masterminding with experts and WPN sisters who’ve been there and conquered them
- Exhale as you find the right path and structure to invest your time and energy into the right social media avenues for you
"Thank you WPN for connecting me to all the wonderful ladies who have helped me move out of my comfort zone in business at the awareness center! It’s been an interesting transition for me!"Dawn Meyer
Awareness Center/Purple Dawn, Inc
LaRonda Robinson is a life member of Women's Prosperity Network, joining when the Jamaica chapter was founded. Leaving corporate America to move to Jamaica was one of her better life decisions. Her passion is Vision For Jamaica, a nonprofit that recruits and trains volunteers to introduce computer coding to Jamaican primary school students. She enjoys opening new doors of opportunity for children. LaRonda enjoys beading, reading and laughing out loud with her best friend, her husband, her boyfriend and her lover, all who, fortunately, are the same man. Together they enjoy 16 grandchildren and 4 greatgrands.
Kerrie Vassall-Richards is your Entrepreneur Development Manager. She has a number of projects under her portfolio, her primary focus is coaching all of Branson Centre Official Entrepreneurs. She's also the centre’s voice in the Community on the Virtual Platform and executes the supportive structures for virtual platform participants through drop in clinics and webinars. Kerrie has extensive experience in Adult Education and IT. She has degrees in Marketing and Business IT and professional qualifications in Internet Governance and Data Protection and Security. She has been a member of the British Computer Society since 2002 and is a 2014 recipient of an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Fellowship.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories