- Saturday, December 9th
- 9:00am to 1:00pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Cobblestone Professional Centre
Mandeville, Manchester Parish
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
The 5 Step Process to Creating the
Life of Your Dreams
As we look ahead to 2018, this month we focus on going for it! During this month's interactive mastermind workshop you'll experience Women's Prosperity Network Founder, Nancy Matthews' proven 5-step system to bring your dreams to life. In this mastermind workshop you will:
- Learn how to unleash your dreams in a big way to bring them into reality.
- Release old habits and ideas that no longer serve you
- Leverage the power of your mastermind team to accelerate the delivery of your heart's desires and enjoy the magic!
"Thank you WPN for connecting me to all the wonderful ladies who have helped me move out of my comfort zone in business at the awareness center! It’s been an interesting transition for me!"Dawn Meyer
Awareness Center/Purple Dawn, Inc
LaRonda Robinson is a life member of Women's Prosperity Network, joining when the Jamaica chapter was founded. Leaving corporate America to move to Jamaica was one of her better life decisions. Her passion is Vision For Jamaica, a nonprofit that recruits and trains volunteers to introduce computer coding to Jamaican primary school students. She enjoys opening new doors of opportunity for children. LaRonda enjoys beading, reading and laughing out loud with her best friend, her husband, her boyfriend and her lover, all who, fortunately, are the same man. Together they enjoy 16 grandchildren and 4 greatgrands.
Kerrie Vassall-Richards is your Entrepreneur Development Manager. She has a number of projects under her portfolio, her primary focus is coaching all of Branson Centre Official Entrepreneurs. She's also the centre’s voice in the Community on the Virtual Platform and executes the supportive structures for virtual platform participants through drop in clinics and webinars. Kerrie has extensive experience in Adult Education and IT. She has degrees in Marketing and Business IT and professional qualifications in Internet Governance and Data Protection and Security. She has been a member of the British Computer Society since 2002 and is a 2014 recipient of an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Fellowship.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories