- Saturday, October 21st
- 9:00am Registration & Networking
- 9:30am to 1:00pm Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Making the Most of Time:
How to Stop Spinning
Your Wheels & Get More Done!
You’re a busy woman with a lot on her plate. In fact, most of us have a big platter! We’re often answering calls, replying to emails, meeting with others, your day ends and… you realize you didn’t accomplish as much as you wanted to. It’s that reality check that being busy doesn’t always result in achieving something. During this month’s mastermind topic we’ll be discussing and exploring:
- Where am I spending my time?
- Where should I be spending my time?
- What am I committing to today to keep me sane and thriving so that my business and my life are in harmony?
"Thank you WPN for connecting me to all the wonderful ladies who have helped me move out of my comfort zone in business at the awareness center! It’s been an interesting transition for me!"Dawn Meyer
Awareness Center/Purple Dawn, Inc
LaRonda Robinson is a life member of Women's Prosperity Network, joining when the Jamaica chapter was founded. Leaving corporate America to move to Jamaica was one of her better life decisions. Her passion is Vision For Jamaica, a nonprofit that recruits and trains volunteers to introduce computer coding to Jamaican primary school students. She enjoys opening new doors of opportunity for children. LaRonda enjoys beading, reading and laughing out loud with her best friend, her husband, her boyfriend and her lover, all who, fortunately, are the same man. Together they enjoy 16 grandchildren and 4 greatgrands.
Kerrie Vassall-Richards is your Entrepreneur Development Manager. She has a number of projects under her portfolio, her primary focus is coaching all of Branson Centre Official Entrepreneurs. She's also the centre’s voice in the Community on the Virtual Platform and executes the supportive structures for virtual platform participants through drop in clinics and webinars. Kerrie has extensive experience in Adult Education and IT. She has degrees in Marketing and Business IT and professional qualifications in Internet Governance and Data Protection and Security. She has been a member of the British Computer Society since 2002 and is a 2014 recipient of an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Fellowship.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories