- Tuesday, July 18th
- 3:00pm to 6:00pm | Mastermind
- Light refreshments will be served
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Holiday Inn Knoxville West
9134 Executive Park Dr
Knoxville, TN 37923
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Is Your Networking Working?
Business Building Strategies to
Maximize your Opportunities
How do you find the RIGHT groups and make the most of the opportunities? When it comes to creating new relationships, nothing beats being in the right networking groups.
In this month’s discussion, we’ll share our best practices for making connections, increasing referrals and developing partnering relationships that move you and your business ahead. You’ll have the opportunity to explore:
- The One key strategy to create relationships quickly and deeply
- How to develop partners, customers and referral sources that grow your business
- Do’s & Don’ts for effective relationship building that brings more clients, more money and more opportunity to make a difference
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. Thank you WPN!"Vanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Lisa Petree, Owner of Be Media Savvy, is leading a new revolution in media for the masses. Just as Gutenberg’s printing press made books available to everyone – and the world became literate – video distribution through social media channels is changing the way businesses do marketing. “Revolutionary” is not a new label for Lisa. She was among the first Virtual Office Assistants in the 90s. Her experiences over the past 15+ years as an entrepreneur make her a trusted authority on small business, marketing, email campaigns, and outsourcing. Lisa has grown from a “one-woman show” to a team of marketing professionals whose roster of business-to-business clients include authors, consultants, direct-mail marketers, website developers, network marketing CEOs and other providers. Lisa is a Powell, TN native. She and her husband Tim have three children and one granddaughter.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories