- Tuesday, February 20th
- 3:00pm to 6:30pm | Mastermind
- Light refreshments will be served
Gentlemen: This One's Just for the Ladies
Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Holiday Inn Knoxville West
9134 Executive Park Dr
Knoxville, TN 37923
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Put Your Oxygen Mask on First:
Practices for A Busy You
You hear it every time you fly, put your oxygen mask on before you help someone else. Yet in our everyday, full and busy lives we don’t often heed that advice. It’s so much easier to DO your best when you BE your best and that means taking care of you first.
In this month’s mastermind we’ll share best practices for taking care of #1 – so that we feel good inside and out and we can deliver our best for our clients, team members, children, friends, parents, spouse, significant other and anyone who counts on us.
"The workshops and conversations with the other women of WPN inspire and encourage me to be the best "Me" I can be - a wife, a mother, a friend and a business woman. Thank you WPN!"Vanessa McGovern
Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs
Lisa Petree, Owner of Be Media Savvy, is leading a new revolution in media for the masses. Just as Gutenberg’s printing press made books available to everyone – and the world became literate – video distribution through social media channels is changing the way businesses do marketing. “Revolutionary” is not a new label for Lisa. She was among the first Virtual Office Assistants in the 90s. Her experiences over the past 15+ years as an entrepreneur make her a trusted authority on small business, marketing, email campaigns, and outsourcing. Lisa has grown from a “one-woman show” to a team of marketing professionals whose roster of business-to-business clients include authors, consultants, direct-mail marketers, website developers, network marketing CEOs and other providers. Lisa is a Powell, TN native. She and her husband Tim have three children and one granddaughter.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories