- Wednesday, September 6
- 12pm to 2:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for Ladies Only
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
4 Jericho Turnpike
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Social Media Mastery
Maximizing Social Media in
Our Busy, Noisy World
What’s faster than a speeding bullet? More powerful than a locomotive? Look – up in the sky … it’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, HootSuite, Pinterest … Don’t you just wish it was Superman?
While Social Media can be a great vehicle to market your business, the myriad of choices and the constant promotions can cause it to be overwhelming and frustrating and at worst a waste of your time and energy. Join us for this month’s targeted mastermind workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Examine the various social media sites as it pertains to your target market
- Express and conquer your social media challenges and frustrations masterminding with experts and WPN sisters who’ve been there and conquered them
- Exhale as you find the right path and structure to invest your time and energy into the right social media avenues for you
"I joined immediately because the member who referred me was right: it's friendly and people talk about growth and support instead of trying to quickly sell me!"Suzanne Piard
Audrey Kirwin, is passionate about helping entrepreneurial business owners & individuals who are interested in planning their financial future. She works extensively in the areas of retirement planning, business succession strategies, wealth transfer and estate planning. Helping to reduce financial confusion, increase confidence and provide nurturing guidance to create a foundation to protect and accumulate wealth in a tax efficient manner. As part of the team at Applied Financial Group, she has access to an incredible service team, vast resources and knowledge. Her personal goal is to become a life resource for each and every client.
Linda Fostek is a Speaker and Author on a mission to empower others to be their own Master of Disaster. As a 35 year veteran in corporate sales, project management and training, Linda knows first-hand how preparation and planning allows companies and individuals to navigate through the often hectic and challenging landscape of life. Linda now brings her expertise, kind heart and compassion to show others a step by step system that makes planning for and thinking about the unthinkable. Inspired by her late father, Norbert Osiecki, who started this project as a way to help his friends who were in chaos after the death of their spouse, Linda carries on his legacy through her recent book, Shit Happens: Creating Your Plan to Survive & Thrive When Faced With Life’s Personal & Natural Disasters.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories