- Wednesday, January 3rd
- 12:00pm to 2:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for Ladies Only
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
4 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, NY 11753
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Keep Your Eye on the Prize
Focused Intention and Attention to Achieve Your 2018 Goals and Dreams
Is this the year that life's successes come easily, where everything you want manifests?
When you look back at the end of next year, do you want to be able to say that 2018 was your best year yet? You CAN have it all. All it takes is attention, intention and focused action to get what you want. It's easy when you know what you want and how you're going to get it. Whether it’s our personal or professional growth, successful people know to that it's crucial to keep your eye on the prize and regularly take a pulse check on your goals. The beginning of a year is the perfect time to do just that.
In this month’s mastermind, you’ll give yourself a gift -- the all-important gift of time to focus on YOU and what you want. An opportunity to quickly move forward on your goals, your dreams and your desires by sharing ideas and best practices with extraordinary women like you so you get results right now. You’ll have the opportunity to explore:
- Which commitments you’ve already accomplished and how you made it happen
- Which goals may have eluded you and lessons learned
- What you will put your attention and intention on to achieve this year
WPN was an exciting surprise to discovery! After years of trying to follow similar concepts on my own, it's exhilarating to come together as a group and turn these into tangible practices. Thank you to Diane Chasick for opening up this new door for me!Wendy Barnes
Women of The Wild
Audrey Kirwin, is passionate about helping entrepreneurial business owners & individuals who are interested in planning their financial future. She works extensively in the areas of retirement planning, business succession strategies, wealth transfer and estate planning. Helping to reduce financial confusion, increase confidence and provide nurturing guidance to create a foundation to protect and accumulate wealth in a tax efficient manner. As part of the team at Applied Financial Group, she has access to an incredible service team, vast resources and knowledge. Her personal goal is to become a life resource for each and every client.
Linda Fostek is a Speaker and Author on a mission to empower others to be their own Master of Disaster. As a 35 year veteran in corporate sales, project management and training, Linda knows first-hand how preparation and planning allows companies and individuals to navigate through the often hectic and challenging landscape of life. Linda now brings her expertise, kind heart and compassion to show others a step by step system that makes planning for and thinking about the unthinkable. Inspired by her late father, Norbert Osiecki, who started this project as a way to help his friends who were in chaos after the death of their spouse, Linda carries on his legacy through her recent book, Shit Happens: Creating Your Plan to Survive & Thrive When Faced With Life’s Personal & Natural Disasters.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories