- Wednesday, March 7th
- 11:30am to 3:00pm | Mastermind & Expo
This One's for Ladies & Gentlemen
Please pass this info on to Women and Men you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
4 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, NY 11753
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Women Leading the Change:
Stepping into a Bigger
Version of You
As we celebrate Women’s History month we’re pulling back the curtain on ourselves and our leadership. As women step up and step into our power in a bigger way than ever before, this month we mastermind to build our leadership muscle, to develop and nurture the characteristics that make us strong, resilient and someone we would want to do business with. In this month’s mastermind you’ll:
- Identify the leadership characteristics of those who’ve led by example, those who’ve made a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Explore your own leadership characteristics and skills, your areas of strength and your areas of improvement.
- Increase your self-awareness and your fire to step up and step out to get you, your business and your products and services out to more people.
WPN was an exciting surprise to discovery! After years of trying to follow similar concepts on my own, it's exhilarating to come together as a group and turn these into tangible practices. Thank you to Diane Chasick for opening up this new door for me!Wendy Barnes
Women of The Wild
Audrey Kirwin, is passionate about helping entrepreneurial business owners & individuals who are interested in planning their financial future. She works extensively in the areas of retirement planning, business succession strategies, wealth transfer and estate planning. Helping to reduce financial confusion, increase confidence and provide nurturing guidance to create a foundation to protect and accumulate wealth in a tax efficient manner. As part of the team at Applied Financial Group, she has access to an incredible service team, vast resources and knowledge. Her personal goal is to become a life resource for each and every client.
Linda Fostek is a Speaker and Author on a mission to empower others to be their own Master of Disaster. As a 35 year veteran in corporate sales, project management and training, Linda knows first-hand how preparation and planning allows companies and individuals to navigate through the often hectic and challenging landscape of life. Linda now brings her expertise, kind heart and compassion to show others a step by step system that makes planning for and thinking about the unthinkable. Inspired by her late father, Norbert Osiecki, who started this project as a way to help his friends who were in chaos after the death of their spouse, Linda carries on his legacy through her recent book, Shit Happens: Creating Your Plan to Survive & Thrive When Faced With Life’s Personal & Natural Disasters.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories