- Wednesday, October 4th
- 12pm to 2:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for Ladies Only
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
4 Jericho Turnpike
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Making the Most of Time:
How to Stop Spinning
Your Wheels & Get More Done!
You’re a busy woman with a lot on her plate. In fact, most of us have a big platter! We’re often answering calls, replying to emails, meeting with others, your day ends and… you realize you didn’t accomplish as much as you wanted to. It’s that reality check that being busy doesn’t always result in achieving something. During this month’s mastermind topic we’ll be discussing and exploring:
- Where am I spending my time?
- Where should I be spending my time?
- What am I committing to today to keep me sane and thriving so that my business and my life are in harmony?
"I joined immediately because the member who referred me was right: it's friendly and people talk about growth and support instead of trying to quickly sell me!"Suzanne Piard
Audrey Kirwin, is passionate about helping entrepreneurial business owners & individuals who are interested in planning their financial future. She works extensively in the areas of retirement planning, business succession strategies, wealth transfer and estate planning. Helping to reduce financial confusion, increase confidence and provide nurturing guidance to create a foundation to protect and accumulate wealth in a tax efficient manner. As part of the team at Applied Financial Group, she has access to an incredible service team, vast resources and knowledge. Her personal goal is to become a life resource for each and every client.
Linda Fostek is a Speaker and Author on a mission to empower others to be their own Master of Disaster. As a 35 year veteran in corporate sales, project management and training, Linda knows first-hand how preparation and planning allows companies and individuals to navigate through the often hectic and challenging landscape of life. Linda now brings her expertise, kind heart and compassion to show others a step by step system that makes planning for and thinking about the unthinkable. Inspired by her late father, Norbert Osiecki, who started this project as a way to help his friends who were in chaos after the death of their spouse, Linda carries on his legacy through her recent book, Shit Happens: Creating Your Plan to Survive & Thrive When Faced With Life’s Personal & Natural Disasters.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories