- Tuesday, September 26th
- 5:30pm to 7:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Metro Integrative Pharmacy
931 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10065
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP
Follow Up Strategies to
Create Connections & Cash
We all know that follow up is crucial to success, and although it’s one of the most important tasks in business, it’s the one many of us dread and often have trouble finding the time to do, or worse, we do it with no positive results.
During this month’s mastermind discussion, we’ll share best practices and proven strategies to make follow up simple, fun and productive. We will explore:
- How to create systems that support consistent follow up with ease
- How to follow up without being a pest
- Strategies that make it easy and (dare I say), FUN to follow up!
"Our mastermind was amazing! I shared I needed help with personal development, the ladies were very supportive. They expressed that I needed to "Let go." I went home, applied their suggestions & woke the next morning feeling much better! I felt a shift in my attitude"Kim Buesing
Kim Buesing Marketing Scents
Karen Wright is a functional nutritionist and transformational health coach. She is passionate about helping people transform their health using delicious foods, movement and by detoxifying their living environment. Her passion to help others began when she became extremely ill from the toxins released after the planes hit the World Trade Center on September 11th. After healing herself naturally, she earned a masters of science degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine and a doctor of traditional naturopathy. Karen is the author of the book “Is It Mold? A Holistic Approach to Managing a Commonly Overlooked Condition” and a contributing author to the book “Visionaries with Guts.” She is currently training as a Master Herbalist.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories