- Thursday, June 22nd
- 5:00pm | Registration & Networking
- 5:30pm to 8:00pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Metro Integrative Pharmacy
931 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10065
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
It's Your Life!
That Empower & Inspire YOU!
All of our relationships, our encounters and interactions with others are based upon our underlying "Agreements" and belief systems. This month we'll take a look at "The Four Agreements" that, when applied to our daily life can set us free from misunderstanding and suffering and transform our lives to experience joy, happiness and prosperity!
The most powerful tool we have is the power to choose how we respond and react. Using "The Four Agreements" as the foundation for our lives allows us to be powerful in every moment.
During this mighty mastermind, you’ll collaborate to explore these simple agreements and determine ways to integrate them so that your communication creates strong relationships in business and in life.
"The luncheons are wonderful and the training's are great! The cross-pollination of ideas, the format, the diversity - all good! We're all encouraging each other to be successful. I just love it!"Linda Fostek
The Crisis Planner/Healthy Dreams LLC
Karen Wright is a functional nutritionist and transformational health coach. She is passionate about helping people transform their health using delicious foods, movement and by detoxifying their living environment. Her passion to help others began when she became extremely ill from the toxins released after the planes hit the World Trade Center on September 11th. After healing herself naturally, she earned a masters of science degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine and a doctor of traditional naturopathy. Karen is the author of the book “Is It Mold? A Holistic Approach to Managing a Commonly Overlooked Condition” and a contributing author to the book “Visionaries with Guts.” She is currently training as a Master Herbalist.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories