- Thursday, July 20th
- 6:00pm to 8:00pm | Mix & Mingle
This One's for the Ladies and Gentlemen
Please pass this info on to Women and Men you care about
Light food will be provided
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Karen Wright is a functional nutritionist and transformational health coach. She is passionate about helping people transform their health using delicious foods, movement and by detoxifying their living environment. Her passion to help others began when she became extremely ill from the toxins released after the planes hit the World Trade Center on September 11th. After healing herself naturally, she earned a masters of science degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine and a doctor of traditional naturopathy. Karen is the author of the book “Is It Mold? A Holistic Approach to Managing a Commonly Overlooked Condition” and a contributing author to the book “Visionaries with Guts.” She is currently training as a Master Herbalist.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories