- Tuesday, March 13th
- 11:45am to 1:45pm | Co-Ed Mastermind
This One's for Ladies and Gentlemen
Please pass this info on to Women and Men you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Cosimos Brick Oven
Middletown, NY 10941
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Women Leading the Change:
Stepping into a Bigger
Version of You
As we celebrate Women’s History month we’re pulling back the curtain on ourselves and our leadership. As women step up and step into our power in a bigger way than ever before, this month we mastermind to build our leadership muscle, to develop and nurture the characteristics that make us strong, resilient and someone we would want to do business with. In this month’s mastermind you’ll:
- Identify the leadership characteristics of those who’ve led by example, those who’ve made a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Explore your own leadership characteristics and skills, your areas of strength and your areas of improvement.
- Increase your self-awareness and your fire to step up and step out to get you, your business and your products and services out to more people.
"Our mastermind was amazing! I shared I needed help with personal development, the ladies were very supportive. They expressed that I needed to "Let go." I went home, applied their suggestions & woke the next morning feeling much better! I felt a shift in my attitude"Kim Buesing
Kim Buesing Marketing Scents
Susan D. Glusica, President & CEO of Libelle Prosperity Solutions LLC, has spent two decades in the financial services industry working with top management. She joined Wealth Advisory Group in 2010 as Financial Representative to fulfill her passion for educating, inspiring and organizing busy professionals and small business owners to achieve abundance, harmony and certainty in life. She's able to focus on the women and business owner marketplace on an all-woman team. Susan resides in the foothills of the Catskills, New York, with her husband and their dog, cat, and bird, and enjoys local hikes, kayaking, fishing and wineries.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Why Join Today?
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories