- Wednesday, December 20th
- 12:00pm to 2:30pm | Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Arbors Assisted Living East
1515 Veterans Hwy
Hauppauge, NY 11749
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
The 5 Step Process to Creating the
Life of Your Dreams
As we look ahead to 2018, this month we focus on going for it! During this month's interactive mastermind workshop you'll experience Women's Prosperity Network Founder, Nancy Matthews' proven 5-step system to bring your dreams to life. In this mastermind workshop you will:
- Learn how to unleash your dreams in a big way to bring them into reality.
- Release old habits and ideas that no longer serve you
- Leverage the power of your mastermind team to accelerate the delivery of your heart's desires and enjoy the magic!
WPN was an exciting surprise to discovery! After years of trying to follow similar concepts on my own, it's exhilarating to come together as a group and turn these into tangible practices. Thank you to Diane Chasick for opening up this new door for me!Wendy Barnes
Women of The Wild
Audrey Kirwin, is passionate about helping entrepreneurial business owners & individuals who are interested in planning their financial future. She works extensively in the areas of retirement planning, business succession strategies, wealth transfer and estate planning. Helping to reduce financial confusion, increase confidence and provide nurturing guidance to create a foundation to protect and accumulate wealth in a tax efficient manner. As part of the team at Applied Financial Group, she has access to an incredible service team, vast resources and knowledge. Her personal goal is to become a life resource for each and every client.
Linda Fostek is a Speaker and Author on a mission to empower others to be their own Master of Disaster. As a 35 year veteran in corporate sales, project management and training, Linda knows first-hand how preparation and planning allows companies and individuals to navigate through the often hectic and challenging landscape of life. Linda now brings her expertise, kind heart and compassion to show others a step by step system that makes planning for and thinking about the unthinkable. Inspired by her late father, Norbert Osiecki, who started this project as a way to help his friends who were in chaos after the death of their spouse, Linda carries on his legacy through her recent book, Shit Happens: Creating Your Plan to Survive & Thrive When Faced With Life’s Personal & Natural Disasters.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories