- Saturday, May 13th
- 9:30am Registration & Networking
- 10:00am to 1:00pm Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Four Points by Sheraton
316 W. Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
Busting the Sales Myth:
Asking & Receiving
Let’s face it, no matter what your profession in life, selling is part of it, doing business, working with people, selling yourself every day and getting what you want. Whether you’re selling a product, an idea or getting your children to clean their room, selling comes into play.
It’s really being sold that no one wants to feel or to make others feel. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could easily and effectively convey your service or product in a way that feels good for all parties? Great news! You can! During this month’s mastermind we explore the topic of selling and learn how we can:
- Discover the hidden secrets that take the fear out of selling.
- Develop a system that makes selling easy and natural.
- Display the charisma and confidence that have others asking you for your help.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. Thank you WPN and the rest of the visionaries who brought this to us - inspired! Great women, good material, deep dive and substantive. It was more than I had hoped for!”Deanna Mims
Candi Paker is an artist, writer and creator of iCandiBookTrailers.com and PositiveTribe.com and an Acupuncture Physician. The common theme in all Candi does is her passion and expertise in providing ways for people to achieve health, wealth and happiness. She lives in North Florida in a magical land with her animal companions. Candi is the author of “Shift Happens: How I Won a Million Dollars with the Law of Attraction” which is a Step by Step Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams. Connect with Candi at CandiParker.com.
Kathryn Hathaway is an attorney practicing bankruptcy, estate planning, and probate law at Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A. in Northern Florida. She is the Founder of Being The Phoenix®, LLC, providing inspiration, education and tools for rising from the ashes of financial ruin. Her career includes stints as an actress, singing waitress, church music director, writer, composer, singer, and Co-Leader of Tallahassee’s Chapter of Women’s Prosperity Network. Most importantly she is mother to Peter, Nana Kat to Austen and Sam, and Mama Kat to Tiger Lily, Xena, Boris and Natasha. Kathryn is a Certified Professional Speaker. Websites: www.BeThePhoenix.Net and www.HathawayLaw.Net.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories