- Saturday, September 2nd
- 9:30am Registration & Networking
- 10:00am to 1:00pm Mastermind
This One's Just for the Ladies
Gentlemen: Please pass this info on to Women you care about
- Note: If you're looking for the traditional business card drop and swap, this isn't the place. This is the place for you to create strong, lasting connections and relationships.
Four Points by Sheraton
316 W. Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Mastermind Discussion Topic:
FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP, FOLLOW UP
Follow Up Strategies to
Create Connections & Cash
We all know that follow up is crucial to success, and although it’s one of the most important tasks in business, it’s the one many of us dread and often have trouble finding the time to do, or worse, we do it with no positive results.
During this month’s mastermind discussion, we’ll share best practices and proven strategies to make follow up simple, fun and productive. We will explore:
- How to create systems that support consistent follow up with ease
- How to follow up without being a pest
- Strategies that make it easy and (dare I say), FUN to follow up!
“I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. Thank you WPN and the rest of the visionaries who brought this to us - inspired! Great women, good material, deep dive and substantive. It was more than I had hoped for!”Deanna Mims
Candi Paker is an artist, writer and creator of iCandiBookTrailers.com and PositiveTribe.com and an Acupuncture Physician. The common theme in all Candi does is her passion and expertise in providing ways for people to achieve health, wealth and happiness. She lives in North Florida in a magical land with her animal companions. Candi is the author of “Shift Happens: How I Won a Million Dollars with the Law of Attraction” which is a Step by Step Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams. Connect with Candi at CandiParker.com.
Kathryn Hathaway is an Attorney in Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, and Probate law at Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A. in Northern Florida. She is the Founder of Being The Phoenix®, LLC, providing inspiration, education and tools for rising from the ashes of financial ruin. Her career includes stints as an actress, singing waitress, church music director, writer, composer, singer, and Co-Leader of Tallahassee’s Chapter of Women’s Prosperity Network. Most importantly she is mother to Peter, Nana Kat to Austen and Sam, and Mama Kat to Tiger Lily, Xena, Boris and Natasha. Kathryn is a Certified Professional Speaker. Visit her at: www.BeThePhoenix.Net and www.HathawayLaw.Net.
Why Join Today?
- Experience the power of collaboration and cooperation with like-minded and like-spirited women who believe and are champions for each others' greatness
- Access the resources, systems and tools that make it easy for you to find the fastest path to achieving your goals
- Increase your network of clients, strategic alliances and referral partners
Networking PLUS ...
- Monthly Group Coaching & Mastermind Call for Members Gets You Connected with Women Around the Globe and Get Answers to Questions in Real Time!
- Weekly Tele-Class to Keep You Continuously Growing, Developing Personally & Professionally (Plus you get access to all the replays too!)
- Be More Google-Able with Listings in WPN's Online Directories