Guest Patricia Rogers
Join us for this week’s Wow Wednesday as, International Public Speaker and Best-Selling Author, Patricia Rogers shares how to build relationships on social media, so that you can develop a network of like-minded entrepreneurs who know, like and trust one another.
During this show, Patricia Rogers (known as the “Visibility Strategist), will cover:
~ How to create the right connections on social media
~ Tips to building a tribe using Facebook Messenger
~ Easy ways to master video creation
~ Setting yourself up for success with multiple streams of income
And .. you are your business, Invest in it!
Retired Correctional Lieutenant, Patricia Rogers completed 29 years in law enforcement from Miami-Dade County where she trained thousands of employees to excel in their careers. Pat also completed 12 years in the US Army.
Retiring in 2016, Pat invested in herself by receiving the coaching and guidance that she needed to become a successful entrepreneur and public speaker. She discovered her gifts, talents, and hobbies and turned them into a business that she loves.
Pat has positioned herself as an International Public Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Event Coordinator Online Events, and Legal Service Provider Consultant.
Pat knows that “People Need People,” and her zone of genius:
- Spotlights entrepreneurs so, they can be seen heard by the masses
- Host online workshops that educates & inspires entrepreneurs
- Teaches entrepreneurs to build relationships and create more wealth
- Provides affordable legal and identify theft services for business owners
- Interviews entrepreneurs and public speakers online social media platforms
Pat has been in several magazines articles and has achieved numerous awards and is an active member of various organizations:
- IAW (International Associations for Women)
- GTC (Global Trade Chamber of Commerce)
- WWV (Women with Vision, Non-Profit)
- WPN (Women’s Prosperity Network)
- BCC (Biscayne Chamber of Commerce)
Former Florida Chapter Leader of “World Women Conference & Awards. Pat is a recipient of “She Inspires Me Award” Shining Star Award, Uncommon Leadership Award, and Jean Lynch Lifetime Achievement Award, and Speaking Award
Connect with Pat on all of her social media platforms @Patrogers360.com
Attend Pat’s Events (They are always inspiring and designed to maximize learning and connections!) ► PatriciaRogers.com/events
Join our groups you can post promote yourself, find collaboration partners & resources!
FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomensProsperityNetwork
LinkedIn Group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1621957/
Subscribe to our Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/WomensProsperity