Guest Keith Leon
Join Award Winning International Bestselling Author and Publisher, Keith Leon S. with Nancy Matthews for this extraordinary WOW Wednesday where you will:
- Learn how to live a peace-filled life in a seemingly toxic world
- Hear about what Keith calls, “The Clickety-Clack”
- Discover what “Clickety-Clack” is and ways to navigate through it
- Leave feeling better than when you arrived to the call
- Be invited to a complimentary event with Bob Proctor and other authors
PLUS…Bonus Guest, Deborah Robbins sharing her golden nuggets about “The Clickety-Clack.”
Keith Leon S. is a multiple international best-selling author, he owns a successful publishing company and he’s a speaker/trainer who’s well known as, “The Book Guy.”
Keith has appeared on many popular radio and television broadcasts on ABC, CBS, NBC, and The Jenny McCarthy Show, to name just a few, and his work has been covered by Inc. Magazine, LA Weekly, The Huffington Post and Succeed Magazine.
Keith is a member of the Evolutionary Business Council. Last time I interviewed him, we were talking about his book, Walking With My Angels: A True Story, with a foreword by Chicken Soup for the Soul’s, Jack Canfield… Today, he has a new book coming out called, Navigating the Clickety Clack: How to Live a Peace-filled Life in a Seemingly Toxic World.
Your Invitation to Book Launch Party – https://tinyurl.com/NTCClive